- Cleaning up an inbox that had 5300+ emails.
- Finally downloading 1000+ photos to my PC from my phone (so I guess that means I have to sort through nearly 10 years worth of photos)
- Getting rid of 85% of all my cookbooks! Nowadays, I find most online.
|Those are all the cookbooks I have left! (Whittled down from 47)|
- My old university books = somehow I don't think my Criminal Code of Canada 2007 version will make the cut at the library.
- A lamp, curtain rod, curtain panels, tables and a funky swivel chair. Oh, and an ice crusher.
- Giving away clothes that don't fit me anymore (6 bags! Unbelievable!)
- Donating gently used baby clothes to those in need.
All this. Gone.
- My husband's DVD collection
- Numerous photo frames that are currently collecting dust
- My old FM systems (those with a hearing loss will know what this is) = can anyone suggest a donation avenue for this??
- Too many uncomfortable pillows that we don't use. Do I 'donate' or 'trash'??? (it seems like an injustice to donate pillows that don't even provide comfort!)
- More stuff that I'm surprised I don't even use.