Saturday 22 November 2014

Blast from the Past!

Last week, I received a message from a friend of ours who was attending a conference in Strasbourg, France. She wrote to say that she saw a video with me, my future-husband to be, and our best man at the conference. 

I'll give you a little background information - we made this video, aptly called HOH TV in a fun endeavor to raise awareness of hearing loss as part of our involvement with the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association's Young Adult Network. This video was created in May of 2009 (I think) and goes to prove that once you put something online, it's VERY hard to remove it! (not that I'm complaining... I'm just saying)

So without ado, here's the video - and I'll be honest, I cringe at the scene where I sing. Proof that HOHs shouldn't be allowed to sing!

P.S. - To Rachel: this proves that mommy and daddy DO have a sense of humor!!!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment